Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

4.29.2006

I'm here.


beach
Originally uploaded by amyr.
the flights were good, both times i had an empty seat next to me. mark picked me up and we chilled until michele got home from work, giving me the full tour of the amazing apartment. the cats are crazy, i have already picked my favorite (shady, yes...) we headed to le petit four on sunset for dinner. good dinner, rented some movies, mark went to his friend's house for the weekend and michele and i just chilled. by 12 i was beyond tired. slept til 8:30, feeling pretty good today. michele headed to work a bit ago, i'm going to go meet her in bev. hills and i might head to the library today, i am a total dork. tonight we'll go to a med. resturant at the grove where they have flaming feta cheese, so good. cheese on fire is always good i guess.....
i am trying really hard to take photos while i am here, i always forget b/c i suck....

i rarely think about reading my horoscope, but i did for some reason today, i realized how lame it was but would post it anyway: "you're missing someone. though you try to distract yourself with other things, your thoughts run to embrace the one you love. let this person know."
hm. i think that might be meant for someone else, not me. i don't miss any of y'all on the east coast. that's a joke. it's funny to me b/c i am feeling good about being away for a while, but the one time i read my horoscope it seems to say to me that i should be ok with thinking about home and while i am here, my thoughts and concerns should be elsewhere... whatever. officially junk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually wrote a review of Le Petit Four on Sunset: Lunch at Le Petit Four on August 18, 2007

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home