Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

8.07.2006

Step outside the summertime's in bloom

the past week has been a total blur, so fast. i finished my field placement and they had a little party for me, which was so nice. things were so busy around there this summer, i never really knew where i stood, you know?

so, i am down to one job/ responsibility for the moment. two more days and then i have a bit of a full respite. i am enjoying doing things by myself lately, working on cover letters and resumes, reading books like mad, just thinking it all over. sewing patterns that i started weeks ago.
it feels so nice to concentrate on what i want, not what is being pushed into my head, you know? i have to catch up with a few people whether via email or phone soon, i promise you.

writing for myself. writing about the past year and being back here. they're right when they say you can never go back home. you see things differently and have something else to add to the situation, whether you want to add to it or not.

i know i don't share too much info on this blog, but unfortunately or fortunately (do you really want to know the full details of what i am thinking all the time, i didn't think so) this is just a way to keep others up to date on me. i do plenty of thinking and processing on my own. i also try to keep what's going on deep down with me, to myself. you don't need to read about every emotion i posess throughout the day, whether good or bad. this isn't to say that i am purposely censoring myself, it simply means that i am trying to keep it all in perspective. why am i even thinking about this now? maybe b/c it's been a while since i have written many words on the computer and it's just forcing itself out of me.

i have only been reading tech and library blogs- out of the necessity of keeping my mind on school, which is so fast in it's approach. i cut down some of my other blogs lack of desire to keep up with them, nothing personal, i just can't read em all. i am psyched to see what my classes will be like. i can only imagine now.

i just finished beijing doll, i had read something about it before but just saw it on the shelf at the library last week so i picked it up and cruised through it. i started doing nothing, but have to return it, no more renewals. i guess i'll have to pick it up again soon.

i racking my brain on what to give m for her birthday, it's a momumental one as well and calls for something ever better than before.... plus i guess i like her, even if i have to wear shitty flip flops to her wedding.

i love jeff tweedy's jacket at lolapalooza, sweet.....

(marky mark, use of an oasis lyric for the subject is my birthday present to you.... i actually listened the whole way through to don't look back in anger last week, spurring this use of the lyric....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home