Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

7.23.2006

cd trade news

so, i think i mentioned that i did a cd trade. i created and burned my cd last week, i hope my trade partner was happy with it....

here's the final product, while the music didn't have a library theme, the packaging did:
cd trade/ packaging

cd trade/ track listing

the track listing was done in the format of a check out card. i have since acquired real check out cards, so i think that'll be fun in the future.

i got my cd last week too, i haven't had time to listen, but here's what my partner made me:
cd trade, what i received

cd trade, what i received

1 Comments:

Blogger ALVenable said...

Love the library card theme! Very clever.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home