Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

8.02.2006

dreams

i had this insane dream that most of my teeth got knocked out the other night, it was creepy. i talked to someone about it and they said it meant i was going to lose something valuable, that freaked me out even more, so i looked for another possibility via the internet. i guess this one is better. they have really strange dreams on there.... i guess it's better than the one i had last week re: going to a high school reunion with this person who was my boyfriend (please note, i don't really think i am attracted to that person, it's just training camp mayhehm around here....) and no one believed me, they said i had paid him to go to the reunion with me. sad, i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home