Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

6.23.2005

i think i am a human feeding ground for bugs


windmills
Originally uploaded by amyr.
you know that feeling when you have multiple bug bites and you feel like you might be having a break down? is that just me? i feel so horrible right now i cannot even explain. i have maybe 8 bug bites around my ankle area and then a few huge bites on my arm and hand. i feel like a crazy person. anyway.... maybe i need to go to the pharmacy on lunch to get something? i have been using hydrocortisone from work in a lotion, so i guess that is all that i can really do. is there something else i can do? anyone???

4 Comments:

Blogger ALVenable said...

I'm the same way!! Every summer the same thing happens. I'm not even outside that much, but you'd think I lived in the woods. But they always appear around my ankles (downside of wearing sandals) and upper arms (sleeveless tops).

I use an anti-itch cream to keep me from scratching myself to death while I'm asleep. >:(

11:44 AM  
Blogger amy said...

the cortaid has been secured and seems to be ok, not too itchy right now, but i am totally dreading the night time, i will probably be scratching all the time....

12:44 PM  
Blogger natasha said...

i agree with janelle, it will make you sleepy, but benadryl pills will do the trick. or if you have prescription allergy meds you can take that, too.

11:12 PM  
Blogger amy said...

thanks guys, it's getting better but still not great

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home