Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

4.07.2005


i KEEP forgetting to post this (it's all or nothing for me, i don't post and then i post a ton of things in a row..) anyway, natasha and i got our knitting licenses when we were in ligonier, jealous much??? can you believe that purl a. stitch signed it herself???
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger SOVIETS said...

how's the wallet coming? my zipper broke on the change portion. it's dire.
i'm glad that you like to be included. you are included on my list of girls who are cool and elite.

8:09 AM  
Blogger amy said...

um, hmm. the wallet, see my post below to see that i have to finish this shirt first. so you need a change portion for your wallet too? i need specific specifications emailed to me.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home