Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

2.14.2006

oh, found magazine (swoon...)

i sometimes forget about you (just like mcsweeneys) but then you send me a valentine (ha, to all those who thought i wouldn't get any valentines, that two, since southwest also sent me one....) and we're back together again. then you tell me you are on myspace and i am over joyed!!! but wait, you're also on flickr???!?! me too!!! ok, enough psychodom for one day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home