Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

2.11.2006

not another hat

i found this pattern and really dug it, so i think i will work on this next.

3 Comments:

Blogger ALVenable said...

I love cloche hats. I have a really cute blue one that I bought from...QVC.com!

7:22 PM  
Blogger SOVIETS said...

do you think that you could make me one of those, 'cept replace that flower with a stillers logo? i could call it the terrible hat.
i heart myspace samosas profile.

12:29 PM  
Blogger amy said...

yes, michael, i can knit a stiller's logo, didn't you know i am the official knitter of the stillers???
thanks angel, i dig the hat. cloche's are fun. reminds me of the good ol days....

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home