Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

8.12.2005

i read banned books

oh, ala, protecting our freedom to read "questionable" books!!

http://www.ala.org/ala/oif/basics/basicrelatedlinks/adultbracelet.htm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, I found your blog through Angel's "Dimple and a Smirk" and I just realized that you're new to Pittsburgh, unless I'm just a bad reader and misunderstood. In any case, I don't know if you've lived here before or how familiar you are with the town, but if you ever need anything just let me know!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I see you're originally from here.

Well, welcome home!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home