Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

7.22.2005

What about prom, Blaine???

i just watched pretty in pink on dvd, my fav of the genre. what a good friday night. now i am packing up some books and movies while watching anchorman (it's the fight scene now, too funny).

i cannot explain how terribly hot it was today, i felt terrible all afternoon and just felt scuzzy when i got home and had to rush to take a shower, yucko. i hope it's better this weekend. i did go have coffee this AM with my former boss. as always, that was great. she has helped me so much with figuring out where i want to go in my career and has really fostered my understanding and my desire to learn more about IT systems and databases. dorky but true!

ok, i have to go pack more stuff. did i mention that i don't like packing too much???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home