Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

5.26.2006

what to say.


The Red Star
Originally uploaded by grawesome.
i saw this photo is grawesome's flickr acct and had to blog it. nice shot of the red star that you have heard way too much about.

the week went ok, long but ok. i am back to my other library job at the beginning of june, so that'll be work and the always great money. right now i am working less than 10 hours/ week for which i earn money; the majority of my working time i am actually paying to do as part of my field placement. so yeah, it's a cruel summer to quote the bananarama.

i feel a bit bitter today, getting easily ammoyed by people participating in annoying activities like slurping their coffee. makes me insane. last saturday i had my all time favourite annoyance right behind me on the bus: clipping of the nails in public. i have to say it was way more present in dc than here, but still each clip makes me feel even crazier than the last.

not to make this entire entry be a boring bitter one, but.... last week one of my teacher's called me by the wrong name, in a fairly confident way, saying heather and moving on to the next person, before i even knew what had happened. anyway. for some reason it really bothered me, making me feel terrible and weird. i guess it's a think that i have always "struggled" with- i feel like i am always the other person, the friend of that person, the one who no one ever knows who the hell i am aside from the connection to someone far more cool and popular than me. is this part of only child syndrome? don't know. anyway, i felt a bit pissed- apparently i am still bitter enough to blog about it a week later.

i watched an episode of stylicious on the tivo at natasha's last night, it was ok, nothing i would make i don't think, but i guess i might try and catch it again to at least see what the austin craft mafia is up to....

plans for the long weekend? i want to eat picnic food don't know if that will happen, but i dig the grand concept of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

really, that's funny, who do we even know in common anymore? does jenn say that to you? why did i get a photo of roosevelt on my cell phone this am? he is really pretty....

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home