Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

3.28.2006

Dave Grohl


Dave Grohl
Originally uploaded by Lee Steffen.
i told natasha that i saw rachel ray on isaac (terrible that i was watching it, i know...) and she said that her celeb crush was dave grohl. now, i know i have been down on dave lately (i can't take these post sept. 11, sentimental weird songs....), but i can't have rachel ray stepping to one of my major rock star boyfriends (there are a few, i know i am trashy).

incidently, foo fighters are supposed to be west wing, wtf? i don't even understand in what context.

1 Comments:

Blogger ALVenable said...

I'm guilty of watching "Isaac," too. Does that make me an enabler? I mean, if I stop watching, the show will probably be canceled. Though, that will just mean he'll be on the red carpet more grabbing at boobs.

It's definitely a guilty pleasure. I laugh whenever he says, "Clap for her!" Love it when he sketches a design for an audience member. That almost makes me want to go to NYC and sit in on a taping.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home