Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

1.18.2006

update



Originally uploaded by amyr.
1. class has been dropped, i am still full time, just not as full time as before.
2. i love the new idlewild cd, it's amazing.
3. i love checking out random cds from the library
4. tomorrow is the first day of my new job. scary scary
5. ali baba's healthy platter is the best lunch ever invented.
6. i am still searching the internet for some casual brown boots. flat soles only please.

3 Comments:

Blogger ALVenable said...

What's your shoe size? I found a pair of Brown boots on GothamOnline, but they only have size 7 in stock.

It is tough to find a good pair of flat boots!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

I too am on the search for lovely flat boots. But then I feel like I'm cheating on the excellent Steve Madden boots I already have.

What is Gloria's? I need a job!

Ali Baba's rocks. I tried to take Colyn there after xmas, but they were closed for the week. As much as I like Lulu's veggie Phad Thai, I was seriously bummed.

Red Star on Friday is a go. Glad to hear you're coming out. :D

-Bethany

10:42 PM  
Blogger amy said...

thanks angel, those are some good boots, but with the arrival of lady today, i am finally set in the flat brown boot arena!

ah, bethany, i don't think you can work at glorias, it's a male strip club by my house.. an institution around these parts!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home