Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

12.28.2005

you had something to hide, should have hidden it shouldn't you (alternate title: let me hear you speaking just for me)

so i wanted to be asleep hours ago, yet here i am blogging while in a strange depeche mode induced fog. i have been listening to random things on my mp3 while thinking about my top cds of the year list (i like that this is becoming like a homework assignment for me, i initially thought maybe listening to music would help me sleep, but now i feel all consumed by the list....).

natasha and i cruised the mall quickly today for good sales, no dice for either of us which is ok, b/c i for one am not exactly richy rich. i did pick up some super cheap fabric at jo jos so hopefully i'll get ol' emma into action and sewing again. we met up with heather for dinner and hung out at natasha's house for a bit.

it's supposed to be warmer tomorrow, i need something to kick my butt into gear. winter is so depressing for me.... i know that the days are again getting longer but i need more daylight.

what's everyone doing for new year's???

1 Comments:

Blogger SOVIETS said...

my new year's will consist of this:

"would you like light roast or dark roast?"

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home