Sort of Crafty

want to see what i am making? check back here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: outside pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

just a normal person who likes crafting and music better than most things. i really like hand clapping in songs, a lot. hopefully one day i'll grow up to become a librarian, no seriously i do want to be a librarian... i like photobooths also. i dislike computer voices, a lot.

5.08.2005

I was acting indifferent at the merch booth, putting on makeup.


the faint at coachella
Originally uploaded by amyr.
if you are my friend and you are not listening to the faint, i don't think we can really be friends any more. i'm serious. i am mad for the faint right now. there's something about a guy singing about make up that is impressive to me. if you didn't see them at coachella with me, please check them out. fun fun fun, get up and dance suckas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home